Friday, November 9, 2012

Visualizing a Tile Project with Olioboard

As a designer it's not difficult for me to visualize what a space would look like with a new color of paint, furniture, window treatments or tile.

That's my job, to help my clients visualize what their space will look like.



Using tools to convey a vision.


I can pick out the elements, show where my inspiration comes from and then present it to a client.  But can they visualize the space?

Well, I've been using this tool called Olioboard...ha, ha!
(if you're part of the Snob Mob, you know what I'm talking about) 



Such a great way for clients to see what their space can look like!



What a great start to to a remodel!



You can follow all of my Olioboards here...

Follow me on Olioboard

Are you ready for Thanksgiving?  Is dinner at your home and you still need a few decorating ideas for the table?

Wayfair has a little Pinterest contest going on right now.  Since I LOVE tablescapes, I couldn't resist. 


This is a collection created on Olioboard of a few items I pinned on Pinterest.  

To see all of my picks click on "Turkey Day Table" and follow me on Pinterest.

TGIF and have a super weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment