Wednesday, September 26, 2012

ZINC DOOR Inspired Browns & Golds

As I'm working on this blog post of how Zinc Door has inspired my focus on [BROWN+GOLD], I am feeling guilty. 

I should be working on the newest edition to Snob Interior Design which has to do with the letter "E."

Instead I have to quickly share a few Olioboards completed since Monday's Mashup.


Here, I added to Monday Mashup with a few items from Michael Kors & Zinc Door.



Above I blocked together Zinc Door area rugs.  Color blocking is big right now and I love it with mixed patterns!


Now we take a look at three collections.  Which style is you?  Please leave a comment, I'd love to know which one is your favorite... #1, #2 or #3?!


Are you a fan of console/buffet tables?  I AM!!! This Olioboard is called Going For Gold. (was in an elegant mood)

Have to have a Paint Gallery.  All colors are Benjamin Moore.  If you would like to know the names & numbers of the samples shown, leave a comment and I can let you know.

Be sure to stop by the Zinc Door website to see all of their wonderful products! 

Oh yes, next week I will be sharing on Wesco Fabrics/Gentry Connects Blog my take on color forcasting for Spring 2013, along with other contributers.  Be sure to watch for it.

Back to the letter"E."


Follow me on Olioboard

9 comments:

  1. The Zinc Door products are really impressive. I absolutely love the warm tones of brown and gold, especially for the fall and winter seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, I have to completely agree with you...tones of browns and golds are perfect for fall. I especially love coppery colors, with a metallic/glittery finish to them. Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I have that sandal pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzse?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great sandals right?! Too bad it's so cold and snowing in my neck of the woods Charisse! You're lucky with nice weather in Arizona.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing your favorite collection, #2. All are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Zinc door inspired browns gold are too good. Have a look here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love #2! Can I have the paint colors & numbers please???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like! I love all of them, it depends on the mood of the day which one I prefer. Here is a link to the board, you can shop just about everything you see, http://olioboard.com/boards/137646-brown-gold-paint-gallery. The paint colors are; Cambridge Heights, Freedom Trail, Hollywood Gold, Renaissance Gold, Desert Camel, Saddle Brown. All Benjamin Moore paints. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete