Monday, October 17, 2011

HAUNTING HALLOWEEN IDEAS

Halloween is my one of my favorite holidays, don't be HAUNTED by decorating.

Let me help with a few inexpensive ideas. No need to go to the store to buy more stuff.

It's...

Use what you have; your imagination, the web and your printer.


Who's that...

This year I chose a black & white theme.


Choose fun fonts to print scary words.


Find horrifying stories/articles online, print and wrap candles.
(never leave a lit candle unattended!)


Layer a silhouette on top of text.


Print a few pages of a scary book and roll them up.


I use votive candles in each tablescape and holiday display I put together.


I wrapped books in black & white wrapping paper to keep with the theme.


Hope your decorations and Halloween this year is WICKED!



Photos courtesy of Snob Interior Design & silhouettes, google images search.



1 comment:

  1. This is so much fun - I love playing with text, especially fonts that evoke a certain historical period. Thanks for the fresh ideas!

    ReplyDelete