Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Fabulous Tobi Fairley

My very first Designer Profile post featured my favorite designer Tobi Fairley. I just have to reiterate how great she is and I just LOVE her work! Her latest post on her own Blog, in which I am a fan of, confirms the wonderful use of color and mix of patterns. She is not afraid to take risks and is obviously very confident in her work. If you have not had a chance to visit her website and view her portfolio I encourage you to, Tobi Fairley Interior Design.

These are a few photos of her show room she posted on her blog.



I have always loved hounds tooth, I had a hounds tooth jacket 18 years ago that I used to sport and the print is back in full force. A classic pattern that never goes out of style.




My favorite colors to paint on walls are dark colors. So many are afraid of dark colors making a room feel smaller and that is just not the case. A room could not feel any cozier in a darker color. Artwork, furniture and accessories pop.


Great mix of patterns with the rug, pillows and artwork on the wall.

Tobi Fairley, always well done...


No comments:

Post a Comment