Friday, December 21, 2012

I'm Going To Tobi Fairley Design Camp!

"Save A Seat For Me", I'm going to Tobi Fairley's Design Camp! 


"Graphic Yellow"  Won 3rd Place!


I'm still in shock!  Only four winners out of twenty five were chosen to win passes to
Tobi Fairley's Design Camp.

"Snob Interior Design Office" stayed in the lead a good portion of what seemed like a long contest. This entry came out in fourth place with 445 public votes.  

But it was "Graphic Yellow" with 248 public votes that took 3rd place with Tobi's vote! 

I cannot imagine having to decide who wins with so many amazing boards, they are all great! 

A few other entries I threw in the mix are the following:

 "Antlers Brick"

"Lovely Laney & Friends"

"Fine Fellow, Yellow

I'd like to thank EVERYONE from the bottom of my heart for your support and votes! 


I had so much fun along the way and now the fun will continue as I attend Design Camp soon.  I will fill you in on the details once I have them. 

Not only did I will a chance to go to camp but I won a paint package from Benjamin Moore.  Can't wait to see what is included with that!  More paint, ya for me!  (my husband is probably rolling his eyes, ha)

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend.  It's time for TD Shopping...
Totally Desperate!

No comments:

Post a Comment