Sunday, December 9, 2012

Holiday Style with Talent!

I'm enjoying my cup of Joe this morning on a cold snowy day in anticipation for tomorrow...


It's Oliohop time again with Holiday Style!

I am so lucky to be joining nine other very talented bloggers in an Oliohop collaboration.  A themed blogging experience powered by Olioboard, creating 2D & 3D design boards.

This past October I had the opportunity to participated for the first time, not really knowing what 
to expect.

The theme was Fashion + Decor and WOW, what an experience!    


I had a ball reading each of the bloggers posts, seeing their amazing genius.  Oohing and aawing at each unique post carefully put together with an artistry of their own.

Join me tomorrow for the launch of Holiday Style.

The official launch time is 6am EST.  

Yes, I'll be up at 4am my time!  

You can find me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Olioboard with #HolidayStyle & #OlioHop.

Please message me through one of the social networks, I'd love to hear from you and chat back.  Yes, I will be drinking a lot of coffee with Spiced Pumpkin Eggnog.

No comments:

Post a Comment