Saturday, September 3, 2011

ON THE BOARDER

I love, love, love tile projects!
One of my most recent bathroom assignments, I placed a border around the entire floor of the room.

  
I love creating borders with unique tiles. They may display patterns, textures or have a blend of wonderful colors to make them pop.  


Defining the edges of the bathroom really makes a statement.  No matter where tile is placed it should 
be beautiful.


Featured on the cover of this month's At Home In Arkansas, is my favorite designer, Tobi Fairley.  
With photos of an absolutely beautiful Kitchen and Bath design, she defines the floor with a sea glass tile border.


It really adds that little extra pop of color and grounds the all white room, don't 
you think?


I know my boundaries, what are yours? 


Photos courtesy of House of Turquoise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment