Monday, July 11, 2011

Scottsdale Update...

I cannot believe we are in July already!  Nobody likes it when I say this, but once July begins Christmas is right around the corner.  Now don't get mad at me.  In my retail and design career I have learned that the Holidays come so quickly when we reach the half way point in the year. 

Enough about the holidays, what's wrong with me?  I need to enjoy the summer while it's here!  I forget how busy the summers really are.  Time for remodeling, the big projects while school is out. It has been a month since I have posted. I'm so busy it has been a challenge to stay caught up, to maintain the pace and standards I try to keep for my clients.

Well here is an update and sneak peak of the Scottsdale project.  But first, a little reminder of the inspiration behind the project.



Dual water resources, love that feature!  The boarder picks up just a little of the spa blue in the shower.  A really nice break between the tiles.  


Great progress on this fun project!  

Stay tuned for the fireplace update and a little ceiling color to "Dine" for.

2 comments:

  1. Jane this is BEAUTIFUL! I love the inspiration board as well. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you JoAnna. I am thrilled with how the shower turned out.

    ReplyDelete