Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sites Seen in Scottsdale


While in Scottsdale last month I had the opportunity to see some extraordinary and inspirational design at restaurants and resorts.


The first day I arrived in Scottsdale, my client I had lunch at Olive & Ivy Restaurant & Marketplace.  Absolutely delicious Mediterranean and Californian cuisine. 
 The ambiance and decor is beautiful. 
Love the multiple glass pendant lights hanging overhead.  How often do you see bullion fringe around the base of the booth?


I am known for taking pictures in restrooms, even ones that I am not remodeling.
The textured tile on the wall and the large stall doors make a real statement.  


The pop of green on this wall in Desert Ridge Resort is so pretty.  It really inspired my client to incorporate green in her Condo. 
The floor is spectacular!  The solid colors on the walls and lack of texture allow for the floor design to pop.  


Then you look up at the restaurant sign, large pendant light and again green on the ceiling, great presentation.

I look forward to my next trip to Scottsdale for other hot spots I already have on my agenda.

 Sites that inspire.


No comments:

Post a Comment