Sunday, February 27, 2011

Think Pink

I have always been a fan of pink.  A color I love to wear in Spring and Summer.  This past winter I did wear a hot pink sweater that I love.  I easily give into my favorite colors regardless of the season.

As far as seasons go, this has been a COLD Winter!  I am so ready for Spring.  The month of February passed so quickly, March is blowing like a storm.   I began putting together a potting area to aid me through the final months of Winter.  How lovely is this vibrant pink Dahlia?  Placed on this brilliantly wrapped wreath.

  




For 2011, Pantone announces Color Of The Year, 18-2120 Honeysuckle.


I am currently working on a Master Bedroom for a client.   The end of November, we painted a Benjamin Moor color on one wall and hung framed flower of the month prints.  


Perfectly Pink...
What's your favorite color for 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment