Thursday, February 10, 2011

Table For Two

February is the month of Love!
This month I poured my heart into finding inspiration for Valentines and a 
Table For Two.

I'm thrilled to be featured in the latest newsletter for Tansi's Fine Furniture, Gifts and Apparel. I was asked to find inspiration for Valentines and that's just what I did.
For me, color is everything.  Flipping through trade magazines is an addiction, when I see a room I like, I quickly tear it out.  Each project I put together an inspirational board.


Finding as many ribbons, threads and yarns as possible is a fun challenge.




Print your own paper rather than searching for what you want.



The options are endless with cards, envelopes and tags.  Whatever your Heart desires...


After collecting, organizing and crafting from the Heart, it all comes together.



Make your Valentines a special one!





No comments:

Post a Comment